Monday, August 22, 2011

Armored for love


Love doesn’t come easy and when it does, it comes with such a bang that you don’t seem to have any control over your mind, body and mostly your heart. I am in love again or should I say Mr. Cupid’s arrow did its wonder despite the fact that I had my armor on.



Just a couple of days ago I had questioned about the existence of my prince charming, my soul mate and here I am today with yet another story. I don’t know if I have found the prince charming I have always dreamt of, time should tell me in time. But one thing is for sure that I have lost my heart to this man, who came out of the blue and everything started falling in to place. It now makes sense why it never worked out with anyone else. May be its too soon to assume anything but for now I am blessed with someone; I never thought would come my way.



Love sometimes has funny ways of working in our lives, just when you least expected it to happen, it comes with all its fury. And when you had that flicker of hope that love would sparkle, the unexpected gust of destiny’s wind blows it off. Well for now I just want to live the moment, I don’t care what the future holds but I know something beautiful awaits US!



PS: they say Happiness is found in small things but for now my happiness is being beside this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment